Recent Before & After Photos

Electronic Cleanup After a Fire


Fire damage not only affects the structure of your home but also your belongings. This audio receiver suffered soot and smoke damage after a fire in Chesapeake.... READ MORE



Cleaning Mold in Chesapeake


Mold is visible on the walls of this bathroom in Chesapeake.  Mold has the potential to cause health effects and can spread quickly.The water source that c... READ MORE



Shoes Cleaned After a Fire in Chesapeake


Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings.SERVPRO of Chesapeake South specializes in restorin... READ MORE



Designer Items Cleaned After a Fire in Chesapeake


Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings.SERVPRO of Chesapeake South specializes in restorin... READ MORE



Kids Toys Restored After a Fire in Chesapeake


After the fire trucks have left your Chesapeake home, more than likely your belongings suffer from not only water damage but fire and smoke damage too. SER... READ MORE



Toys Restored After a Fire in Chesapeake


After the fire trucks have left your Chesapeake home, more than likely your belongings suffer from not only water damage but fire and smoke damage too. SER... READ MORE



Crime Scene Cleanup in Chesapeake South


SERVPRO® of Chesapeake South cleans and restores from biohazard situations.  You would never know it to look at this room, but unfortunately ... READ MORE



Electronic Restoration from Fire


SERVPRO® of Chesapeake South can restore your electronics affected by a fire to their pre-fire condition.This before and after photo is a look inside of a c... READ MORE



Leaking Water Pipe in Medical Office


SERVPRO® of Chesapeake South restores your home or business from water damage.  This pediatric office suffered water damage after the property man... READ MORE



Dirty Ducts


SERVPRO® of Chesapeake South can clean your air ducts.  Ventilation systems are often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality. A ... READ MORE