Fire Damage, Estimate, and insurance
You may be feeling uncertain and unsure of the next step after the fire trucks have left your home. Depending on the severity of the fire, your belongings are most likely suffering from not only fire and smoke damage, but also extensive water damage from the firefighting efforts. The restoration of your home and the estimation of your fire loss begins when you call a professional fire damage cleanup & restoration company.
Our SERVPRO Professionals in Electronics, Structure, and Contents Restoration arrive to conduct pretests, while inspecting the property to determine the extent of the fire damage and the scope of needed cleaning, restoration, and repairs. Initially our professional experts conduct the following scope to provide you and your insurance company with our recommendations for fire restoration and repairs.
- The materials, and items affected by smoke or fire and the proper method for cleaning;
- If your personal belongings need to be relocated while your house is being restored
- The areas that were not affected by soot and odor and protect those areas as soon as possible to avoid contamination
- If the smoke residues are cleanable
- Conduct a complete inventory of items that are damaged beyond repair as a complete inventory is invaluable
- The amount of time needed to perform the cleanup with the most effective cleaning methods
Once our estimate is approved by your insurance company, the restoration process begins. Our office staff will be in communication with you and your insurance company throughout the entire claim process.
Call us for fire, smoke or soot damage cleanup & restoration, SERVPRO of Chesapeake South, 757-523-9700.